About Children For World Children
Our aim and main goal is empowering young people with leadership skills and inspiring them to embrace team spirit when approaching challenges in life
- To be actively involved in our community event/project(s).
- To manage events/initiatives publications and correspondences
- To liaise with external parties and relevant third parties associated with our project(s)
- To attend workshops, training and seminars relevant to Children4WorldChildren mission and objectives.
What's required for this position
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Experience in marketing or communications.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office application.
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills
- Enthusiasm and commitment
- Ability to work autonomously and as a team player especially in multi-cultural setting.
- Flexible approach to tasks
- Ability to drive new ideas through to completion.
- Community Development/ Social work
- Event management/ Fundraising
- Personable Skills
- PR/ Marketing/ Market Research
Level of English required for this role:
Times and commitment required for this role
Minimum time commitment: Flexible
Hours required: 6hrs Weekly
Location of volunteering opportunity:
Parsclickstown Hall, Base Enterprise Centre Damastown Road. Mulhuddart Dublin 15
Other location details:
Screening details for this role:
- Informal Interviews
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Volunteers will be provided with the following supports:
- Support/ advice/ recognition
- Initial induction and training
- Insurance cover
- Ongoing training opportunities
Benefits you will receive as a volunteer
Training, Supervision and gain friendship and multi-cultural skills.
Bus 38, 38a, 238 and 220