About Cahir Community Parent & Toddler Group
To provide support and information to parents of children 0 - 5 through home visiting and the provision of community parent & toddler groups.
Tasks associated with this opportunity include:
1. Helping with the setup of the group.
2. Assisting with the serving of refreshments.
3. Facilitating the activities at the group.
4. Ensuring that the Centre is maintained to a high standard of hygiene.
Volunteers are needed from 9:15am to help prepare the room for the arrival of the mothers and toddlers.
Level of English required for this role:
Times and commitment required for this role
Minimum time commitment: 6 months
Hours required: 4hrs Weekly
Location of volunteering opportunity:
Other location details:
Cahir Daycare Centre
Screening details for this role:
- Garda Vetting
- Informal Interviews
Volunteers will be provided with the following supports:
- Support/ advice/ recognition
- Initial induction and training
- Insurance cover
Is this opportunity suitable for groups/teams of volunteers?