About St John of God Liffey Region
St. John of God Liffey Region is a world-wide health care organisation. It works with individuals with intellectual & physical disabilities providing training, support and residential services.
St. John of God are seeking an administrator volunteer to help out with answering telephones, inputting information, copying and filing
What's required for this position
• A high level of professionalism when dealing with colleagues, service users and other organisations.
• Computer Skills: Email, MS Office Suite and Internet.
• General Admin/ Office Support
• Personable Skills
- Computer/ Web/ ICT
- General Admin/ Office Support
Level of English required for this role:
Times and commitment required for this role
Minimum time commitment: 6 months
Hours required: 1hrs Weekly
Location of volunteering opportunity:
The Abbey, Celbridge, Co. Kildare.
Other location details:
Also available in these counties
Screening details for this role:
- Formal Interview
- Garda Vetting
Volunteers will be provided with the following supports:
- Support/ advice/ recognition
- Initial induction and training
- Insurance cover
Is this opportunity suitable for groups/teams of volunteers?
Benefits you will receive as a volunteer
Build their personal experience