TheImigrant.ie gives a voice to the immigrant population in Ireland, for the interest and benefit of all communities, through equal participation establishing a platform(media) for enrichment and promoting social inclusion.
Interviews and events coverage (in Dublin) are planned in advance so we expect the person MUST be available on that day. The role will involve:
1. Researching and writing own scripts
2. Interacting with audience/visitors at events from different cultures
3. Interview guests on TalkShows and Event Organisers etc
4. Be professional and well presenting
5. Working closely with the senior management to understand the objectives and outcome
What's required for this position
1. High level of interest to host interviews and events
2. Native / Good level English
3. Graduate with a background in Media / Journalism or Communication
- Multi-lingual/ Multi-culturalism
- Personable Skills
- Research/ Journalism/ Media
Level of English required for this role:
Times and commitment required for this role
Minimum time commitment: 3 months
Hours required: 3hrs Three times per week
Location of volunteering opportunity:
Locations in Dublin.
Screening details for this role:
Volunteers will be provided with the following supports:
- Support/ advice/ recognition
- Ongoing training opportunities
Is this opportunity suitable for groups/teams of volunteers?
Benefits you will receive as a volunteer
Real-time experience and enjoyable work environment.